- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Welcome to Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology
Shri Bhupesh Baghel
Hon’ble Chief Minister, Govt. Of Chhattisgarh
Shri Umesh Patel
Hon’ble Minister,Govt. Of Chhattisgarh
Higher Education, Skill Development, Technical Education and Employment, Science and Technology,Sports and Youth Welfare
Shri Mudit Kumar Singh,
(PCCF & HoFF)
Director General, CGCOST, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology was constituted on 19th January, 2001 as a Society registered under Madhyap Pradesh Firms & Societies Act, 1973 and is an autonomous body working with Govt. of Chhattisgarh, Department of Science & Technology. Objective of the Council is to identify areas in which Science and Technology could be used for bringing over all socio-economic development of the State and also to inculcate scientific temper and outlook by popularizing science among masses in general and student community in particular. This would help in creating interest among masses about scientific and technological advances made elsewhere and demonstrating the benefits accruing to the Society. Efforts would also be made to create interest among students to take up subjects related to science and technology while pursuing their education at higher level. The Council is also acting as the nodal agency of the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India for the State of Chhattisgarh.