- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Council has undertaken the scheme of Technology Transfer for the benefit of local tribes, women and other beneficiaries through transfer of existing technologies within the State / outside the State or through the innovation of new technologies.
Schemes are invited from the eligible Govt. Institutes / NGOs working within the State / outside of the State who have developed new technologies in various fields and are interested to transfer their technologies in different areas of Chhattisgarh, keeping in view the socio-economic development of the State of Chhattisgarh. Such institution can submit their proposals in the prescribed format.
Council has taken the following major technology transfer schemes developed outside of the State are : Rock bee Honey Harvesting System through scientific methods, Low Cost Water Filters Manufacturing and Distribution and Low Cost Sanitary Napkins Manufacturing and Distribution.