- State Meet on "Promoting Space Technology based Tools and Applications in Governance & Development"
- Year of Scientific Awareness-2004
- Venue Transit-2004
- Regional Orientation Workshop on Microorganisms: Let us observe and learn
Science Park is a forum to provide facilities for activity of learning, inculcating a spirit of enquiry, foster creative talent and generating scientific temper and attitude in the society, students and community as a whole. The Council of Science & Technology is very keen that the message of Science & Technology and scientific temper should reach the people of this state. As part of this effort Science Parks have been set up at Chhattisgarh. These Centres comprises of exhibits, supported by the various activities on Science Popularization. The outdoor exhibits supplied by B. M. Birla Science Centre, Hyderabad in the park are interactive and cover wide variety of subjects such as physical, applied, natural and social¬ sciences, engineering & technology, agriculture, health sciences energy, environment and other areas which are broadly linked with Science, fulfill the retirement of a wide spectrum of population. The Novel feature is that the students are encouraged to operate these self-help models, which lead them to do it themselves and learn the impact of scientific principle. These principles are even applicable in daily life. This takes them away from monotony of books to operational toys and models.
Science Parks in Chhattisgarh State
- Vivekananda Vidyapeeth,Raipur (C.G.)
- Ramkrishna Mission Ashram,Narayanpur (C.G.)
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya,Kurud,Dhamtari (C.G.)
- Higher Secondary School,Kotmisonar,Dist-Janjgir Champa (C.G.)
- Audhyogik Prashikshan Sanstha (ITI) Indian Training Institute, Balodabazar,(Sakari),Dist-Balodabazar-Bhatapara (C.G.)
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya,Bhupdevpur,Dist-Raigarh (C.G.)
- Govt. Boys Higher Secondary School, Utai, Dist-Durg (C.G.)
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya,Bhupdevpur, Saraipali, Dist-Mahasamund (C.G.)
Proposed Science Parks
Work is under Progress for establishment of science park at Govt. Higher Secondary School, Kondagaon, Govt. H.S.S.,Bartori,Dist-Bilaspur and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya,Mana Camp,Raipur (C.G.)