- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
R & D Centres
R & D Centres : Establishment of Aquaculture Cell
Aquaculture Cell has been established at Department of Fisheries, Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Raipur for collection of basic statistics and provides facility to people for training.
Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Demonstration Centre
Chhattisgarh State is rich in the natural resources & possesses wealth of herbs & medicinal plants, which are traditionally being used to treat various diseases. Hence it is essential to conserve, protect, document and propagate this traditional knowledge of Herbal State. Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology provides financial assistance for strengthening and establishment of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Demonstration Centre.
S & T Development Study Centre
Chhattisgarh region is rich in diamond and other color stone; in near future there is lot of scope in diamond / color stone industry. The Council has sponsored short-term training programmes in Gem Identification and Gem Cutting Polishing to provide self-employment opportunities for down trodden class of the society with available potential at local level.
Establishment of Astrophysics and Astrological Observatory
To bring awareness in the field of astronomy among the school and college students and public of the State, which has benifited the students and researchers of astronomy. In addition, the Council is making efforts to increase additional facilities for tourists in tourist motels / resorts operated by Chhattisgarh Tourism Board and to install high-capacity telescopes for observing astronomical events.