- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Popular Science Book Corner
There is growing need to enhance student awareness to the important of science in every days life, and the directions where science is taking us. We must be able to consider the implications of emerging science in areas, which impinge directly upon our lives, including the ethical and moral, legal, social and economic aspects. It is essential to promote learning and dissemination of science to enable effective science communication at all levels. Every effort is to be made to convey to the young the excitement in scientific advances and to instil scientific temper in the population at large. Science Book Corners are operational in Government Libraries of the State, catering to needy students of rural areas. These book corners provide opportunities to the students to acquaint with scientific knowledge through science books, magazines, posters, and current articles are available in the book corners. Presently 68 science book corners have been established in schools of Chhattisgarh.