- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Popular Science Book Corner
There is growing need to enhance student awareness to the important of science in every days life, and the directions where science is taking us. We must be able to consider the implications of emerging science in areas, which impinge directly upon our lives, including the ethical and moral, legal, social and economic aspects. It is essential to promote learning and dissemination of science to enable effective science communication at all levels. Every effort is to be made to convey to the young the excitement in scientific advances and to instil scientific temper in the population at large. Science Book Corners are operational in Government Libraries of the State, catering to needy students of rural areas. These book corners provide opportunities to the students to acquaint with scientific knowledge through science books, magazines, posters, and current articles are available in the book corners. Presently 68 science book corners have been established in schools of Chhattisgarh.