- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Patent Information Center
Patent Information Center has been established with technical and financial support from the Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC), Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India under the aegis of Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology with the objective to create awareness about Intellectual Property .Rights (IPRs) and enable patent searches, to analyze the patent information on a regular basis and suggest new programmes for R&D Institutions & to Guide the inventors in respect of patenting their invention.
Beneficiaries of Parent Information Center
- Researcher / Inventor in Industry / R & D Organization / University
- Business Enterprise
- Consultants and Planners
- Financial Institution
- Indian Patent Database
- On-Line Search
- CD-ROM based patent search for European and US patents
- IPR Bulletin: A quarterly bulletin published by Patent Facilitating Center (PFC), (TIFAC), DST, New Delhi on Intellectual property Rights (IPR)
- The Gazette (s) of India relating to:
- Patents Act, 1999
- The Geographical Indication of goods (Registration and protection) Act, 1999
- The semiconductor integrated circuits layout-design Act, 2000
- Copyrights Act, 1957; The Copyright Rule, 1958
- Information Technology Bill
- Designs Act, 1999
- Trademark Bill, 1999
- Technical and legal support through TIFAC & panel of patent attorneys
- Patent search and queries on IPRs from inventors
- Awareness on Filing of Patent, Copyright, Trademark, Geographical Indication and other IP applications
PIC has published Question and Answer booklet on IP issues such as Patents etc. The link for which is given below: