- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
|Project Title (Principal Investigator)||Detailed Description|
|Mapping of the S&T Needs of the States / UTs
Principal Investigator: Dr. Amit Dubey and Er. K.S Rao
Tenure of the Project: Ongoing Since 2019
|Identification of Ratanpur as Ramsar Wetland Town - Inventory of Wetlands using High Resolution Satellite Data (LISS-IV) and Creation of Wetland Database
Principal Investigator: Dr. Amit Dubey & Mr. P. Kawishwar
Tenure of the Project: Ongoing Since 2018