- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
National Science Seminar
National Science Seminar is supported by Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology to provide students upto class X, an unique opportunity to use their scientific temperament and knowledge to make their own ideas come true .The State level science seminar is organized by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) on yearly basis. The objective of the science seminar is to inculcate a spirit of scientific enquiry and analytical thinking in the minds of young students. The science seminar is held on a competitive basis in each State and Union Territory. Every year a theme is chosen by National Council of Science Museum, Kolkata. Two winners from each Block participate in District level competition. Two winners from each District participate in Zone level contest and from each Zone two winners participate in State level and only one winner from each State / Union Territory is eligible for National level competition.
Participants: Students unto class X only.
Language: English, Hindi or any recognized Indian language.
Duration: Participants shall make his / her presentation on the topic for a maximum duration of 6 minutes. This will be followed by a two minutes question-answer Session with the judges on the same topic. Each participant of the State / Union Territory will be asked 3 (three) questions by the judges and the participant will be required to give answer for 2 questions asked in two minutes. There will be written aptitude test for all the participants before the start of the seminar.