- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
National Science Day
Science is the common heritage of mankind. Science is mankind's greatest enterprise today and on its intense cultivation for knowledge, basic needs, self-reliance and above all peace depends on the progress and prosperity of mankind. India with its rich cultural heritage has a tradition of learning and original thinking. Chandrasekhar Venkata Raman gave to the world the epoch making discovery of "Raman Effect" a hundred years ago. This discovery was announced on Feb. 28, 1928. Subsequently it was declared as National Science Day in India. The vision behind celebrating National Science Day is to prepare the Nation for 2020 as a reminder of our dedication for seeking truth through science and march forward on the path of progress, peace and prosperity. National Science Day is organized from 28th February onwards and Academic Institutions, Government Organisations and Non-Government Organizations are encouraged to participate. The target beneficiaries are the Students, Teachers and General Public. Various programmes: lecture, seminar, workshop, speech, poster, rangoli, quiz competions were organized in 27 Districts of the State.
Shri Mudit Kumar Singh, IFS, Director General, CCOST addressing the gathering
Distribution of Certificates to the Awardees