- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
National Mathematics Day
Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, decided to celebrate National Mathematics Day on 22nd December every year to mark the contribution of mathematician Sir Shrinivasa Ramanujan. The main objective is to provide a forum to the students to pursue their natural curiosity and stimulate interest among them in mathematics, developing in students the habit and skills to use mathematics to describe the world, to remove maths phobia' from the minds of the students and to improve teaching methodology of mathematics teachers at schools. Various programmes lecture, seminar, workshop, camp, debate, poster, rangoli, quiz etc. were organized at Schools, Colleges and Universities of the State.
Celebrating National Mathematics and National Science Day-2020 at Govt. Chhattisgarh College, Raipur
Students Participating in Various Competitions