- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Mobile Science Exhibition Van
The Mobile Science Exhibition Van run under Popularization of Science Scheme has exhibited free of cost in Government and Non-Government schools by Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology, Raipur. With a view to develop wide publicity and interest among the students and common citizens towards Science, from year 2012 the Mobile Science Exhibition Van is being continuously exhibited to till date. Approximate 1,07,520 students and general public of the State have visited the Mobile Science Exhibition Van. In the Mobile Science Exhibition Van, 24 exhibits have been set up related to Energy. Under the theme of Van the main focal points are the types of energy, conversion of energy and energy production in India has been exhibited. With this platform the students have been benefited by learning and doing it themselves.
School Students Observing Mobile Science Van Exhibits