- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Council has provided Mobile Planetarium to Higher Secondary School, Kotmisonar, Dist. - Janjgir Champa to create interest in students towards Science. Under this programme Dr. Prafull Sharma, Principal, Higher Secondary School, Kotmisonar, Dist. - Janjgir Champa and Mr. Ravi Yadav, Shiksha Karmi, Verg-I, Higher Secondary School, Kotmisonar, Dist. - Janjgir Champa attended the training programme on ‘Operation & Maintenance of Taramandal’ organised by Central Research & Training Laboratory (CRTL), NCSM, Dept. of Culture, GOI from 11 - 09 - 2017 to 14 - 09 - 2017 at Bidhan Nagar premises in Kolkata and took delivery of ‘Taramandal’ set on Council’s behalf at the end of the training programme. The mobile planetarium has reached safely and is working properly. Mobile Planetarium is demonstrated regularly for nearby Govt. schools of the District. Approximately 5600 students were benefited.