- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Mission & Objectives
To develop scientific temper, build capacity of intellectual inquiry and keen observation among people, especially targeting the younger generation.
- To create an environment of scientific inquiry among student community .
- To initiate, support, promote and co-ordinate research and development projects and programmes (including demonstration projects) which are relevant to the specific objectives and problems facing the State and also help in sustainable use of natural resources available in the State.
- To establish or assist in the establishment of infrastructure necessary for the development of Science and Technology in the State and to create conducive ecosystem for its growth.
- To advise on policies and measures necessary for the promotion and utilisation of Science and Technology for the socio-economic development objectives of the State.
- To set up and administer documentation Centre and Laboratories.
- To assist in the preparation of Science and Technology plans and formulate research and development programmes, approve such programmes if received from other institutions and finance or aid such projects by extending grants, loans, supply of material.
- To promote and spread scientific temper and attitude amongst the people of the State and to disseminate scientific knowledge by use of ICT and by organizing seminars and conferences for this purpose.
- To supplement the activities of the State Government in field of Science and Technology.
- To interact with other State Councils and National Science and Technology bodies with similar or related objectives.
- To take any other steps which are relevant to application of Science and Technology to the problems of the State and to promote education in Science and Technology.
- To institute prizes and awards for meritorious research in the field of Science and Technology.