- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Mini Research Projects
Mini Research Project : Research and Development Promotional Activities
- Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology supports R & D activities in Universities / Colleges / S & T Institutions in the form of Mini Research Projects.
- The broad disciplines under which the Mini Research Projects are sanctioned are as follows:
|Earth & Atmospheric Sciences|
- Mini Research Projects are sanctioned for duration of one to three years depending on the requirement of the research work, to a maximum of Rs. 5 lacks.
- Revised Proforma for Mini Research Project.....Click here to download pdf
- Revised Guideline for MRP Proposal.....Click here to download pdf
- Format Annual Progress Report of MRP.....Click here to download pdf
Sanctioned Mini Research Projects (MRP)