- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Mathematical Olympiad is organised to locate and nurture Mathematical talent among school children of standard 10th to 12th. The elaborate scheme is drawn up by National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM). Mathematical Olympiad is organised at three levels: Regional Mathematical Olympiad (RMO), Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO) and International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). By appearing in these examinations, the students are automatically trained for examinations like IIT and NIT. The Regional Mathematical Olympiad is conducted in the month of October and November of each year. This examination is held region wise. Around 36 students qualify to compete for the next round of examination called Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO) in February next year. This examination is held Nation wise. The students who qualify INMO are called INMO awardees and these students are called for International Mathematical Olympiad Training Camp for one month in Mumbai at Homi Bhabha Center for Science Education (HBCSE) in May or June. INMO awardees are selected for International Mathematical Olympiad to be conducted in some country abroad. Participation in these examinations, not only enthuse confidence in the students, but the overall position of Mathematics gets a support as more and more students are attracted for this examination. In Year 2019-20, 505 students participated in Regional Mathematical Olympiad and 36 students participated in Indian National Mathematical Olympiad.