- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Intellectual Property Rights Centre
Looking into the developing education and R&D sector in the State the Council has established a Intellectual Property Right Centre under which the following are included:
- Patent Information Centre
- Grassroot Innovation Augmentation Network
- Innovation Fund programmes are functional
The main focus of Patent Information Centre is to generate IP awareness and facilitate IP filing in the State. The Grassroot Innovation Augmentation Network focuses on innovation scouting at grassroot level and the Innovation Fund is the programme of Council to fund innovative ideas for prototype development for the innovators of the State.