- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
|Viewing different file formats|
|Portable Document Format (P.D.F.) content||Adobe Acrobat Reader|
|Word files||Word Viewer Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word (for 2007 version)|
|Excel files||Excel Viewer Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Excel (for 2007 version)|
|PowerPoint presentations||PowerPoint Viewer Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for PowerPoint (for 2007 version)|
|Flash content||Adobe Flash Player(Other Government website that opens in a new window)|
|Audio Files||Windows Media Player|
Use the accessibility options provided by this Website to control the screen display. These options allow increasing the text spacing, changing the text size and colour scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Text Size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size up to one level
Decrease font size/Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size up to one level
Normal text size: Allows to set default text size
Changing the Colour Scheme
Changing the colour scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text colour that ensures clear readability. There are three options provided to change the colour scheme. These are:
Default contrast scheme
Black text on Orange background
Black text on Green background.
Note: Changing the colour scheme does not affect the images on the screen.
Changing the Text Spacing Changing the spacing of text refers to increasing the white space between two letters from the default white space to improve readability for users with visual and learning impairments