- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Forest Eco-Plan Centre
Action Plan for Forest Ecosystem Plan
The major objectives of the scheme is to utilize potential of all available morden day means of communication, storage, analytical and decision making tools to harmonize data coming from different sources so that the user bias is naturalized and data represented is unambigous and understandable by all, creation of non-spatial local specific database, to integrate spatial database, non-spatial database and secondary database to identify key resultant areas, to create S & T input database related to key result areas through S & T sourcing, to formulate Forest Ecosystem plan as to integrate S & T inputs in the development process of the population of forest region and to establish live interface with the population to not only safeguard the traditional knowledge but also to ensure wider application of the knowledge both traditional and scientific.
Schemes are invited from the eligible Govt. Institutes / NGOs working within the State / outside of the State who are interested to work for the people of the forest areas of Chhattisgarh, keeping in view the socio economic development of the State of Chhattisgarh. Such institution can submit their proposals in the prescribed format.