- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
This Website is maintained by Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology, Goverment of Chhattisgarh.
The contents of this website are for information purposes only, enabling the public at large to have a quick and an easy access to information and do not have any legal sanctity. Though every effort is made to provide accurate and updated information, it is likely that the some details such as telephone numbers, names of the officer holding a post, etc may have changed prior to their update in the website. Hence, we do not assume any legal liability on the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the contents provided in this website.
The links are provided to other external sites in some web pages/documents. We do not take responsibility for the accuracy of the contents in those sites. The hyperlink given to external sites do not constitute an endorsement of information, products or services offered by these sites.
Despite our best efforts, we do not guarantee that the documents in this site are free from infection by computer viruses etc.
We welcome your suggestions to improve this website and request that error(if any) may kindly be brought to our notice.