- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
C.G. YSC 2017
15th C.G. Young Scientist CongressOrganised on 28th Feb and 01st March 2017 at Chhattisgarh Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai,Dist-Durg. In this congress Council invited Padma Shri A.S.Kiran Kumar, Chairman of ISRO for special invited talk. In this congress 97 research papers were presented by the researchers and 18 Young Scientists were awarded for best paper presentation.
|S.No.||Subject Area||Title of Research paper||Name of Awardee||Department|
|1.||Agricultural Science||Identification and Development of Drought Tolerant High Yielding Rice Genotypes Through Integration and Pyramiding of Drought Tolerant QTL’s for Root Traits Using Mas.||Hemant Sahu||Department of Genetics & Plant Breeding,Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya,Raipur (C.G.)|
|2.||Agricultural Engineering and Technology||Morphometric and Land Use Based Prioritization of Sub-Watershed for Management using Satellite Data GIS Technique||Gaurav Kant Nigam||Department of Soil and water Engineering, S.V. College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology & Research Station, Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya,Raipur (C.G.)|
|3.||Biotechnology,Biochemistry,Biomedical and Bioinformatics||Deciphering Pesticides Degrading Genes and Pathways of Wheat Rhizosphere: Metagenomics and Systems Biology Approach||Ratna Prabha||Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Newai, Bhilai,Dist-Durg (C.G.)|
|4.||Biology||Mitigation of Anti tuberculosis drugs induced Hepato-Renal Toxiciy by Propolis and Naringenin; Molecular,Biochemical and Ultrastructural Approaches||Nisha Sahu||Toxicology and Pharmacology Laboratory, Department of Zoology Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur (C.G.)|
|5.||Chemical Engineering||Chemical Mechanical Planarization of Germanium using Polymorphs of Titania and H2O2||Apeksha Gupta||Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Raipur(C.G.)|
|6.||Chemical Sciences||Development of Sensitive Method for the Analysis of Tartrazine in food samples by Diffuse Reflectance Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy||Swapnil Sahu||School of Studies in Chemistry, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University,Raipur (C.G.)|
|7.||Civil Engineering and Architecture||Coupled Hydrologic and Hydraulic Model for Planning Flood Mitigation Measures in Taga Village,Janjgir Champa District,Chhattisgarh||Triambak Baghel||Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology,Raipur (C.G.)|
|8.||Mechanical,Mechatronics and Production Engineering||Numerical Prediction of Flow Pattern in a 54-Rod Bundle of an advanced Heavy Water Reactor||Shashi Kant Verma||Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology,Raipur (C.G.)|
|9.||Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Instrumentation||A Hybrid Segmentation Method for Automated Segmentation of Ultrasound Images||Lipismita Panigrahi||Department of Computer Science, National Institute of Technology,Raipur (C.G.)|
|10.||Environmental Engineering, Sciences anf Forestry||Water Born Arsenic Induced Haematological and Biochemical Alternations Among Human Population of Ambagarh Chowki of Rajnandgaon,India||Rajeshwari Prabha Lahare||Govt. V.Y.T.P.G. Autonomous College,Durg (C.G.)|
|11.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Advanced Zone-3 Protection to Prevent Power System Blackout||Monalisa Biswal||Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur (C.G.)|
|12.||Home Sciences and Behavioral Sciences||Impact of Social and Situational Factors on Consumers Impulse Buying Behavior||Pooja G. Luniya||Rungta College of Engineering & Technology,Bhilai,Dist-Durg|
|13.||Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (Geology,Geography,Meteorology,Oceanography)||Intrinsic Groundwater Vulnerability Assessment using a Composite Model Combiningdrasti with Extensive Land use in Kharun Basin,Chhattisgarh||Manish Kumar Sinha||Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur (C.G.)|
|14.||Life Sciences||Amelioration of Anti Tuberculosis Drugs Induced Hepatorenal Injury by Hemidesmus Indicus (Linn.): Molecular, Biochemical and Ultrastructural Evidences||Gita Mishra||Toxicology and Pharmacology Laboratory , Department of Zoology, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya ,Bilaspur (C.G.)|
|15.||Mathematical and Statistical Science||Translation of a Micropolar Fluid Sphere in an Eccentric Spherical Container using Zero-Spin Condition||Manpreet Kaur Gurdatta||Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology, Raipur (C.G.)|
|16.||Physics||Synthesis and Photoluminescence Study of Gd2SiO5:Eu3+ Phosphors||Yogita Parganiha||Department of Physics, Govt. Danveer Tularam College, Durg (C.G.)|
|17.||Medical and Pharmaceutical Science||Studies on Microwave Assisted Graft Copolymerisation of Acrylamide on Carboxymethyl Xanthan Gum and Comparative Biological and Drug Release Evaluation||Hemant Kumar Badwaik||Rungta College of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, Bhilai, Dist-Durg (C.G.)|
|18.||Mining, Metallurgy & Applied Geology||A Study and Identification of Critical Parameters for Sinkhole Subsidence and its Precautionary Measures in shallow Depth Coal Mining at Chhattisgarh||Poonam Sahu||Department of Mining , National Institute of Technology, Raipur (C.G.)|