- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
Activities Coordinator Cell
Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology has a scheme for establishment of Co-ordinator Cell in various Universities and Institutions of the State to promote science related activities on science based themes in the institutions and also to act as bridge in scientific endeavors among institutions for the overall development of the State with a focus on promoting research. Council intends to establish coordinator cell in esteemed University / Institute of Chhattisgarh State.
Under this scheme, once the Co-ordinator cell is established Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) is released to the institute for carrying out the initial activities and setting the road map for the year.
A financial assistance up to Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) per year is sanctioned in two installments on receipt of progress report and receipt of Utilization Certificate for the activities performed during the year.
Fifteen coordinator cells have been established in Universities, Institutes, Colleges and Organizations .
Under this scheme of the Council in the year 2020 two organizations (lectures) were completed:
1. Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur under the aegis of the Coordinator Cell of Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology (CCOST) organized an expert lecture on “ Green Energy ” at School of Studies in Biotechnology, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur on Feb. 15, 2020. The Chief Guest of this event was Shri Mudit kumar Singh, IFS, Director General of CCOST. The expert speaker was Dr. Shkeel Asgar from College of Dairy Science and Food technology, Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu University.
Inaugural Ceremony of Science Promotion Activity at School of Studies in Biotechnology, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur
2. Christian College of Engineering and Technology (CCET), Bhilai under the aegis of the Coordinator Cell of Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology (CCOST), Raipur organized an expert lecture on “Poly-generation Methods using Solar Energy- Power, Heat, Water and Cooling” by Dr. T. Sriniwas, Associate professor, Dr. B.R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar on 11th Feb, 2020.
Expert lecture on “Poly-generation Methods using Solar Energy- Power, Heat, Water and Cooling” at Christian College of Engineering and Technology (CCET), Bhilai