- Report of webinar on "Popularization of Science / Role of IT in Popularization of Scientific Temper and Inquisitiveness amongst Rural Students" (8th June 2021)
- Land Suitability Analysis for Cashew Plantation in Bastar District, Chhattisgarh, India: Multi-Criteria Evolution Approach of Geospatial Technology
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Wetland Mapping and Change Analysis; A Case Study of Shivnath Basin, Chhattisgarh, India
- Assessment of Suitable Landfill Site Using Geospatial Techniques: A Case Study of Raipur Urban Region, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Information about the last 2 years of the Council's achievements.
- Organisation of State Level Orientation Workshop under National Children Science Congress - 2020 for District Coordinators and Resource Teachers
- Consultation meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy – 2020
- Training on Mining Surveillance System
- Low Cost Sanitizer Tunnel developed by C.G. Council of Science and Technology (CCOST)
- Successfully organized Science Quiz Competition in different Districts of the State in the year 2019 - 20.
- Successfully completed several Projects in Chhattisgarh Space Applications Centre.
- Activities / Projects completed under Central Laboratory Facility (CLF).
- National Children Science Congress - 2019 organised at District, State and National level.
- Successfully organized Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress - 2019
- Projects Presented at National and State Level Children Science Congress - 2018
- Achievements of the Council under Popularisation of Science Scheme
The Official website of the Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology, has been built with an aim to provide maximum accessibility and usability to its visitors.
This website can be viewed from a variety of devices such as Desktop or Laptop computers, web-enabled mobile devices, WAP phones, PDAs, etc. However, currently Portable Document Format (PDF) files are not fully accessible.
We aim to be standards compliant and follow principles of usability and universal design, which should help all visitors of this website.
This website is designed to meet the Guidelines for Indian Government Websites and also adheres to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (W.C.A.G.) 2.0 laid down by the World Wide Web Consortium (W.3.C.). Part of the information in the website is also made available through links to external Websites. External Websites are maintained by the respective departments who are responsible for making their sites accessible.
If you face any problem or have suggestions regarding the accessibility of this website, please do let us know the nature of the problem along with your contact information to get back to you at the earliest.